The Cloud Print app for Android allows you to find a photo/document within your Cloud, send it your Android device and then directed to a printer.
Now printing from Android smartphones and tablets will no longer be a problem. Google has finally released Cloud Print app on the Play Store. The Cloud Print allows you to find a photo/document within your Cloud, send it your Android device and then directed to a printer. All you need is just a few minutes of patience to configure your printer (If you have not already done so).
Once the printer is registered, it allows the printing of any document, spreadsheet, photograph from anywhere, at any time. As for the setup process, you can reply on the Getting Started Guide where you can select your Cloud Print Ready printer or the Classic Printer. In the first case, just follow the steps indicated by the individual manufacturers (HP, Kodak, Epson, Canon and Samsung). Here are the steps required to complete the configuration for the latter one.
- Log on to the user account on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Click on the customize button in the toolbar (top right).
- Select Settings.
- Click on the link “Show advanced settings”.
- Scroll down to the section “Google Cloud Print” and Sign in to the Google Cloud Print.
- You will see a confirmation message of the printer and click on the “Add printer” button to add your local printers to your account.
- You are done, click on “Manage you Printers” for more information.
The web interface allows you to keep tracking all print jobs in the queue and add or delete the new devices. You can download the app from the Play Store now, and it is extremely easy and affordable to use for everyone. The overall score of 4.8 shows positive response of the early users.